In Paris, you will discover the jewel box museums that hold the secrets of how one lived in the eighteenth century. You will then trace the queen’s final years that led to her tragic destiny. Then, head out to Versailles where you will stay in pure luxury for 2 glorious nights. You will tour the public apartments at the chateau and then retreat to her private, exquisitely furnished getaway at the Petit Trianon. You will visit the gardens she designed, including her fake village, or Hameau.
Along the way, you will be indulging in some of the queen’s favorite pastimes: pastry-tasting, and perfume making. You will also be dining at spectacular restaurants in Paris and Versailles, ranging from bistro to Michelin star – and a champagne tasting, of course!
- Stay four night in Paris in the fashionable Marais
- Stay two nights at the 5-star Trianon Palace hotel in Versailles
- Walk in Marie Antoinette’s footsteps
- Buy perfume from an elite parfumerie dating back to 1803
- Discover French perfume history in Versailles
- Sip and savour champagne during a tasting
- Visit the private apartments of Marie Antoinette & Louis XVI
- Shop ‘til you drop in Paris!
- Experience a three Michelin Star meal
- Enjoy a luxury spa afternoon
- Visit several unique and off the beaten path Parisian Museums
- Frolic in period costume during a dress-up photo party
- Take a behind the scenes tour of one of Paris’ most important chocolatiers